Frolicking from port to port, Island Hopper is all about intrepid day trips to undiscovered isles. Zinc white gets adventurous with deep sea blue and turf green stripes.
Our 100% cotton Island Hopper fouta is handwoven on a centenarian manual wooden loom outside the coastal city of Mahdia in Tunisia. This fouta is part of our Portal to Paradise collection, a dreamy summertime fantasy cast in hazy analog. Here, waves crash, the disco ball glimmers, and time fades into a filmstrip of sunsoaked daydreams.
Island Hopper is available in Signature, Mini and Big (Check our Size Guide below).
- Made of 100% cotton
- Big: 1.5m x 2.15m or 4.9 ft x 7 ft
- Signature: 1m x 2 m or 3.2 ft x 6.5 ft
- Mini: 0.7m x 1.4m or 2.3 ft x 4.6 ft
- Weight: 1.7lbs, 0.8 Ibs or 0.3 lbs
- Features a Zig-Zag (herringbone) weave
- Certified artisanally handwoven in Tunis